Comprehensive Audiological Services
We offer a wide array of Audiological services to meet all of your hearing needs. We specialize in helping both children and adults to address their hearing difficulties with personalized solutions. Our services include hearing tests, tinnitus management, hearing aid fittings, custom hearing protection and more. For infants and children who may be difficult to test, we offer the Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) test and the Otoacoustic Emissions (OAE) test. Our team of Audiologists and Nevada Licensed Hearing Aid Specialists understand that long term care is essential to our patients satisfaction and are dedicated to your care.
Why Choose Desert Valley Audiology?
- "As a retired nurse and familiar with many medical personnel, I have to say Dr. Hunsakcer was one for the best. he saw me when I had mail order hearing aids when no one else was willing to help me. If it was not for his help I would not have been able to wear these aids. I am grateful and you deserve a special thanks." - Jan Doering Las Vegas, NV
- "I am so pleased with my hearing aids and the thorough and professional treatment I recieved from Dr. Hunsaker. With his help and guidance, I selected the devices that work well for me and my lifestyle. My follow up care was excellent. He has a caring dedicated staff and Angie is the best. I wholeheartedly recommend this wonderful team." - Ruble Edwards | Las Vegas, NV
- "I am so pleased with my new hearing devices. I noticed I was having difficulty hearing in meetings and in my job, that's a problem! Dr. Tim helped me to select the best product to address my hearing loss. Their follow-up care is great. I won't hesitate one bit to recommend them to others. Thanks to a great team!" - Mary Edwards
- "Dr. Hunsaker & his staff are very knowledgeable and helpful in fitting me for hearing aids. Also, his front desk customer service is excellent in scheduling appointments for me in both the Henderson and Las Vegas locations. Even being able to work me in when I didn't have an appointment. I have had my hearing aids a little over a month. I can't give enough praise and thanks for their service, quality, pricing." - David Veith
- "I have always had hearing loss, giving up hope that I would ever be able to hear out of my left ear. I saw an advertisment for hearing aids, and decided to investigate; never thinking anything would come of it. This was the best decision I could have made! SInce receiving my hearing aid, my quality of life has improved dramatically. I no longer miss out on conversations, entertainment, and the activities of my children (both good and bad!). The employees at Desert Valley Audiology are all so friendly and knowledgeable! They made the whole experience so easy! Thank you Dr. Tim!" - Anito Saucedo